GENERAL: Please exhibit good sportsmanship at all times. Show respect when crossing the end of a court by yielding to play. Introduce yourself to start play and shake hands upon completion.
● Please observe the code of conduct:
● Respect the game, play fairly and follow the rules and regulations.
● Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after games, and in the waiting area
● Be courteous and treat all players and members with respect.
● Refrain from the use of profanity and abusive language at all times.
ATTIRE: A designated pair of court shoes with a gum or non-marking sole must be worn (no black soles). Protective badminton goggles are strongly recommended. During inclement weather, please change into your designated court shoes before entering the gym.
Please think twice before grabbing that second slice of pizza.
BADMINTON STRINGS: If you break your badminton strings you can take your badminton racket to Li-Ning Badminton Superstore and they will re-string your racket with your choice of Li-Ning badminton strings. The service is usually performed with 24 hours and the expert staff will help you with your badminton string model and even the colour.